26.10.08

Ominous

McCain:

“I guarantee you that two weeks from now, you will see this has been a very close race, and I believe that I'm going to win it,” McCain added later. “We're going to do well in this campaign, my friend. We're going to win it, and it's going to be tight, and we're going to be up late.”

McCain also says...
“Those polls have consistently shown me much further behind then we actually are. It all depends on the voter turnout model..."

Which model is he talking about? The "purged voter rolls" model?

It's not over in Ohio...
The White House has asked the Department of Justice to look into whether 200,000 new Ohio voters must reconfirm their registration information before Nov. 4, taking up an issue that Republicans and Democrats in the battleground state have been fighting over in court for weeks.

No comments: